This caramelized butternut squash recipe takes a creative twist by using Chardonnay Lemon Rosemary Wine Jelly instead of traditional sugar. The combination of sweet and tangy flavors creates a unique and delicious side dish that will impress your guests. Tossed in olive oil, the cubed squash is roasted until tender and then coated with the jelly for a final 10-15 minutes in the oven, resulting in a perfectly caramelized finish. This recipe is quick, easy, and a great way to switch up your regular squash routine.
- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup Chardonnay Lemon Rosemary Wine Jelly
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (218°C).
- Toss the cubed butternut squash with 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large bowl. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Spread the butternut squash in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Bake the butternut squash for 20 minutes, then remove it from the oven.
- Drizzle the Chardonnay Lemon Rosemary Wine Jelly over the butternut squash, and toss gently to coat.
- Return the baking sheet to the oven and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until the butternut squash is tender and caramelized.
Serve the caramelized butternut squash as a side dish or use it as a base for other recipes.
Enjoy your delicious and unique Caramelized Butternut Squash with Chardonnay Lemon Rosemary Wine Jelly!