The combination of the spicy and sweet Spicy Zinfandel Wine Jelly with the creamy peanut butter and other flavorful ingredients creates a delicious and unique Thai-inspired sauce that will make your noodles stand out. Enjoy!
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Devil's Fire Wine Jelly
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1/4 cup water
- 8 oz dried pasta (spaghetti or linguine work well)
- Optional garnishes: chopped peanuts, sliced green onions, lime wedges
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, whisk together the peanut butter, Devil's Fire Wine Jelly, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, red pepper flakes, garlic, ginger, and water.
- Cook the sauce over medium heat, stirring constantly, until it comes to a simmer and thickens slightly, about 5 minutes.
- Pour the sauce over the cooked pasta and toss to coat evenly.
- Serve the noodles hot, garnished with chopped peanuts, sliced green onions, and lime wedges if desired.