- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp capers, chopped
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp rosemary, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Berkshire Chardonnay Wine Jelly with Lemon and Rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce until well combined.
- Add chopped capers, parsley, rosemary, and minced garlic to the bowl and stir until evenly distributed.
- Mix in the Berkshire Chardonnay Wine Jelly with Lemon and Rosemary, stirring until the jelly is fully incorporated into the sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving to allow the flavors to meld together.
This Remoulade sauce with Berkshire Wine Jelly, Chardonnay with Lemon and Rosemary is perfect to serve with seafood, crab cakes, or as a dipping sauce for fried foods. Enjoy!